For more than 20 years, the team at Princeton IT Services has provided premier database consulting and engineering solutions with custom database design and development using industry-leading platforms like Oracle. Thanks to our battle-tested experience building dynamic and flexible solutions, we have helped hundreds of companies improve efficiencies and budgets for their mission-critical systems through data modeling with OLTP & OLAP, Development & Testing.
We stand apart from other service providers thanks to our:
- High levels of Client interaction with senior engineering professionals on our team.
- Deep industry expertise across a number of business verticals
- Our innovative development environment using Solutions Management™ and FlexTeam™
- Proven project design/build methodology to ensure predictable, cost-effective and high quality results.
We provide complete end-to-end service for the administration of all major database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL maintenance, monitoring, upgrading, security, and backup. Princeton IT Services deliver transparent enterprise-level solutions that provide incredible reliability, accountability, and security while maintaining your system management budgets. Your Admin will review your capacity, performance, backups and testing, and ensure adherence to best practices.
Our System Admin services include:
- 24×7 support of production databases
- Proactive security and patch services & rapid response for critical issues
- Continuous monitoring of mission-critical databases
- Live detection of potential system problems & proactive solution strategies
We specialize in connecting different database systems (dBase/FoxBase/FoxPro in the DOS/Novell/Windows 3.x world; MS SQL Server; Oracle; Sybase SQL/ASE Servers; Sybase IQ; Informix/Dynamic; MySQL; PostGreSQL/EnterpriseDB; and others) to each other so legacy systems can be fully upgraded to the most-current technologies, different systems can share data, and your database build can support the long-term growth of your company.
Our heterogeneous database solutions include:
- Support for real-time (in addition to batch) data access, movement and sharing
- Support for any size data set & data warehousing solutions
- Support for multiple databases, big data systems & Cloud-based systems (whether source or target)
- Solutions for any database platform
Having your data environment secure and up-to-date is critical for your success; but you may be running applications or systems developed 5, 7, 10 years ago that are running on older versions of hardware, software, and architecture. These outdated systems may be posing security and data management risks due to the termination of support and malfunctions that arise at the end of a product lifecycle. We’re here to help get your system up-to-date and ready for the next phase of your company growth.
Our Migration & Upgrade Services include:
- Renovation & Upgrades from Aging Software Solutions
- Data Management Optimization & Licensing services
- Zero-Downtime Migrations
- Database, App, and Cloud Migrations