Why Buy From Us?
Princeton IT Services provides our clients with a wide range of cloud services that are fully customized to their unique needs based on our in depth evaluation of their business environment. One option that may be right for you is Microsoft’s Office 365 Cloud Solution.
Princeton IT Services has been helping its clients for more than two decades and has been a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider since .
- We assist businesses large and small including some of the biggest companies in the financial, pharmaceutical and legal technology industries.
- Princeton IT Services provides support for creating and maintaining customized web applications and software for businesses as well enterprise-level database consulting.
- Every challenge a client faces is unique and we provideeffective and efficient solutions, on budget, to meet a particular need.
- We can makeyour transition to cloud based services easy and cost-effective while providing appropriate layers of security and compliance.
Because of our two decades of experience and our approach to addressing our clients’ needs you will find a pathway to success with Princeton IT Services that is quicker and more efficient than other solutions providers.
Princeton IT Services and Microsoft’s Office 365 will help you increase the efficiency and productivity of your operations, saving your employees time and effort and saving your business money.Microsoft Office 365’scloud based collaboration and productivity tools,
- Allow your employees to work together easily, anywhere with access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars,
- Include business-class security,
- Offer plans designed to fit your organization’s unique needs, and
- Include a financially-backed service level agreement, so you can be confident you chose the best cloud solution.
Call us today at 888-391-2305or request a quote and let us help you choose the Microsoft Office 365 solution that is right for you and your business.
Office when and where you need it
Business is better with Microsoft Office 365. It’s the Office you know, with additional tools to help you work better together. Create, edit, and share Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from your Mac,
iOS, AndroidTM, or Windows devices, so you can get more done—anytime, anywhere. Plus, with multi-party HD video, content sharing, and shared calendars, you’re always in sync with your team. Office 365 updates itself, so you always have the latest features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. With low upfront costs and the flexibility to add users and services as needed, Office 365 provides the ROI you need to succeed.
Office 365 Benefits
- Access your email, contacts, and calendar anywhere on any device via Outlook, with built-in spam and malware protection that automatically updates itself.
- Hold online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- A private social network enables your company to stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Simplify IT management and save money with a reduced IT infrastructure and continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Store up to 1 TB of documents online to easily access anywhere on any device, share with colleagues, and back up your work.
- Get telephone technical support for setup and deployment. Get more support via online Q&As, how-to resources, and the Office 365 customer community.
- A financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee* gives you the peace of mind of knowing you can always access your services.
- Flexible plans to meet your needs. Choose between plans that include online versions of Office, or get the full Office suite loaded to your favorite devices.