princetonits Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology that Works!
We are looking for a Project Resource Recovery Specialist (Waste Management Specialist) for our client, a leading company in the energy sector. Please find below the job details:
Position: Project Resource Recovery Specialist (Waste Management Specialist)
Location: South Plainfield NJ / Trenton NJ
Job Length: 12 Months
Position Type: Contract – W2
The Project Resource Recovery Specialist (RRS) is aligned to the company’s Environmental Affairs organization, working specifically in support of capital construction or demolition projects, under the direction of a Senior Environmental Specialist/Resource Recovery Specialists/Environmental Compliance Coordinator (Project Coordinator).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, environmental science, construction management or 3 years of field experience in any of the above including waste operations.
- OSHA 24 Hour Training and 8 Hour Refresher training;
- Annual USDOT and Hazardous Waste Training;
- Environmental experience as it pertains to waste management, disposal and construction oversight;
- Strong understanding of state and federal regulations governing waste management, disposal, and recycling;
- Awareness of PCB, hazardous waste and hazardous materials handling requirements and regulations; and
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, customer and safety focus, planning, organization, and teamwork.
- Working experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
The RRS is primarily tasked with on a daily and regional basis, for several projects concurrently, overseeing scheduled environmental field support services by contractors, including field logistics and support to the Project Coordinator in:
- The scheduling and removal of project solid waste and residual recovery pickups (including trash, and source separated materials, soils, construction and demolition debris);
- Spill prevention and control for the draining scrap oil-containing electrical equipment including transformers, phase angle regulators, and circuit breakers;
- Spill response, which could include off hours engagement with spill response contractors to respond to and clean up spills of hazardous materials;
- The handling and removal scrap electrical equipment, including transformers, phase angle regulators, and circuit breakers removal from project work sites after disassembly;
- Contractor laboratory professionals in soil and waste material sampling for characterization;
- Feedback on vendor performance;
- The vendor invoice approval process by validating services performed (vendor T&M sheets); and Field documentation (T&Ms, field notes, manifests, BOLs, etc.) management and immediate turnover to the Project Coordinators.
Key Skills: PCB, OSHA, USDOT, Waste Management
Princeton IT Services
212-507-9352 Ext:401| www.princetonits.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com