Our client, a major media company, is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer for their Englewood Cliffs, NJ office. Please find the job details below,. Please see the below job description:
Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- The lead role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery.
- Primarily focusing on backend development, the engineer will work closely within the tech lead to bring enhancements to a reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Languages and Software Packages: Languages: Java (7.x +),
- Restful web services Framework: MVC Framework,
- Spring Database: RDBMS like MySQL, NOSQL like MongoDB Build Tools: Maven.
- Gradle Tools: Git, Github, Eclipse, Atom
- Others: Unix shell scripting, OAuth
- Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant.
- Broad engineering experience is required Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational and NO-SQL Databases.
- Distributed computing technologies Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture.
- Engineering best practices Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them Domain knowledge and working experience on conversational interface space is a huge plus like working on Alexa, Google assistant etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org