We are looking for a recruiter for our client – a company in energy sector based in Newark NJ. The details are as below:
Location: Newark NJ
Duration: 12 months
Contract : W2/Independent Contractors
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions with a primary focus to bring in high caliber talent to meet the staffing requirements of the lines of businesses and staff groups. The successful candidate will:
- Meet with individual line managers to understand and determine job requirements and essential qualifications to provide best fit for position vacancies.
- Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools.
- Coordinate the selection process for various professional and technical positions to include posting, application administration, candidate screening, notification and testing when appropriate.
- Extend job offers and process reference and background checks.
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
- Have the ability to translate business objectives into an effective recruitment strategy
- Work with all levels of management and establish good relationships with hiring managers/senior management.
- Will multi-task, be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively and work well under pressure.
- Self-directed, highly organized and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance.
- Customer driven with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Committed team player.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with full life-cycle, high volume recruiting in a corporate setting
- Experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt employees Experience recruiting union employees is a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to effectively complete queries, collect, evaluate, analyze and organize data relating to candidate sourcing
- Experience with Social Media recruitment
- Experience with candidate pipeline development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, such as Success Factors
- Working Knowledge of OFCCP and legal requirements related to employment
- STEM recruiting experience preferred
- Agency Recruiting