princetonits Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology That Works!
RSA Archer Admin
We are looking for an RSA Archer Admin for one of our direct clients. Please see the Job Description.
Position: RSA Archer Admin
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration: 6 months
- Requires a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working with RSA Archer solution in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of RSA Configuration, implementation, integration & administrative experience
- Experience working with web technologies
- Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds.
- Experience with generating reports and integrating with other tools like BayDynamics, Qualys etc.
- Experience working with large global/multinational corporations and partnering with shared services teams, including compute, Access Management etc.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for design, configuration, development and technical administration of Archer 6.1 platform.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document technical requirements.
- Lead Technical issue/problem resolution and request management.
- Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
- Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required. Support User Acceptance Tests and implement the code into Production.
- Participate/conduct code walkthroughs. Develop coding standards.
- Participate in and support Archer version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in Archer.
- Work with service management, change management, and infrastructure teams as needed for technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Act as an expert technical resource (SME) and lead delivery managing onsite/ off-shore team members as needed
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
If you are interested in this position and want to know more details, please contact:
Abhijeet Mahajan | Princeton IT Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org