Our client, a major Media Company, is currently looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer for their NJ office. Please find the Job Details below:
Position: Full Stack PHP Developer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Job Length: 12 months
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience.
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Web Application Security, and Engineering best practices.
- Experience working with UI component development using React with and without JSX, Redux, templating tools such as Mustache, Handlebars, Pug, Smarty.
- Extensive experience styling web applications using CSS ⅔, SASS or LESS.
- Experience with Restful APIs, GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with responsive design, developing for mobile web and tablets.
- Experience building asynchronous single page web applications using Progressive Web Application concepts, Ajax, CORS.
- Skills using diverse programming paradigms, especially Functional Programming.
- Skills in OOA/OOD, knowledge of design patterns, where, why, and how they work well.
- Experience utilizing Test / Behavior Driven Development, and in general unit testing, and integration testing.
- Comfortable on a whiteboard, and translating design sessions into formal documents, and diagrams using UML, and related visual languages for describing software system architecture.
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
- Expertise in all facets of web development including front and backend technologies.
- Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites.
- Database:MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB
- Tools:Github, Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse, Sublime, Atom, Textmate, Terminal, Vim, Splunk, New Relic, Catchpoint, and Simpli, Unix shell scripting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com