princetonits Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology that works!
We are looking for a Data Modeler for one of our Banking Clients in Raleigh, NC. Please find the details below:
Title: Data Modeler
Duration: Full Time
Location: Raleigh, NC
- 8+ years of demonstrable experience writing Programs using Oracle PL/SQL and queries using SQL
- 3 + years Hands on Experience with distributed environments such as HDFS/Hadoop, Cloudera stack
- 7+ years of extensive experience in Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling including new application data model design and maintenance.
- 5 + years of experience with Oracle a requirement.
- 2 + years with Impala or Hive (a plus).
- Proficiency in using one of the following modeling tools a requirement – Erwin, MagicDraw, Sparx Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational RoseIn-depth grasp of relational, dimensional, OWL/RDF modeling techniques.
- Database skills using SQL to create/maintain database objects, query and load data required.
- Validated experience designing partitioned and non-partitioned tables, indexes, temporary tables and external tables to improve storage and performance.
- Experience designing OLAP systems.
- Strong SQL development, SQL analytics and tuning skills?
- Excellent analytic, troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal & written).
- Experience with UML modeling tools (a plus).
- BS in computer science, MS preferred. Degree from a top-ranked computer science schools a plus
Key Skills: PL/SQL, HDFS, Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, ERwin, Sparx Enterprise Architect, OLAP, OWL, RDF
Princeton IT Services
212-507-9352 Ext:401 | www.princetonits.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com