princetonits Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology that Works!
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Lease administration) for our client – a famous company in media industry! Please find below the job details:
Position: Sr. Analyst – Global Lease Administration
Location: New York
Duration: 6 Months
Position Type : Contract
Sr. Analyst, Global Real Estate (GRE) Lease Administration will be responsible for a portfolio of nearly 1,000+ leased, licensed and owned records/interests. The incumbent’s primary responsibilities will be Lease Administration focused while working in concert with the Global Real Estate Team as a whole. This position presents an excellent opportunity for the right professional to learn new ideas, adapt to different challenges, work with motivated professionals, and contribute to the ongoing success of a high growth company’s Global Real Estate Dept.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be an experienced real estate person with a minimum of 3 years of previous lease administration / lease database experience
- Advanced familiarity with, and understanding of, lease language and terms and ability to abstract lease documents with high degree of integrity/consistency.
- Must have a high attention to detail and be able to carry out instructions.
- Ability to interact/collaborate with senior management and within a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, and business math proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and customer service
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, follow-up and bring projects to conclusion.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Demonstrated leadership, self-management, and problem resolution skills.
- Proven record of providing exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Assists in developing and implementing procedures and systems to continually improve and streamline department initiatives /processes.
- Assists in creating Quality Control (QC) reports for leased and owned records to ensure data integrity of all critical lease data fields (dates, dollars, options, sizes, etc.)
- Works closely with 3rd party service provider to address all data discrepancies/ inconsistencies; performs 2nd QC of all abstracted documents, and chases Portfolio Leaders for final review/sign-off.
- Works closely with Legal team to analyze and interpret lease language, review estoppel certificates, SNDAs, etc.
- Attends weekly GRE Los Angeles meetings to ensure all data discrepancies are discussed and resolved.
- Review payables and receivables expenditure/income amounts for reporting accuracy.
- Responsible for the tracking and collecting lease information from Global Real Estate Team members, landlords, and internal stakeholders at the discretion of manager.
- Perform desktop audits on escalations, CAM, and Real Estate Tax invoices and make recommendation for full scope audits as the case may be.
- Work with 3rd party auditors and landlords to ensure sufficient credits and appropriate charges are made per the terms of the lease agreement.
- Assist in generating and distributing ad hoc reports as requested/required.
Key Skills: Lease administration, data analysis, MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org