Website Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology that works!
We are looking for a Block Chain Developer for our client, a leading financial bank. Please find below the job details:
Position: Block Chain Developer
Location: New York
Duration: 6 Months
Contract : C2C/W2
We are looking for an exceptional developer with an aptitude for emerging technologies and distributed ledger frameworks to architect and build enterprise applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of distributed and peer-to-peer architecture and development
- 1+ years of experience working with DLT and permission-based business applications
- Deep understanding of Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda or other Blockchain technologies
- Component level understanding of security protocols, PKI, crypto libraries and function
- Strong hands-on programming using Java / Scala / Kotlin / Golang, SQL
- Expertise in high-performance web-scale development and REST frameworks
- Strong in DLT concepts – consensus, smart contracts, ledger data model, transactions etc.,
- Experienced in working with open source codebase and API
- Experienced in continuous integration and automated build methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile development using SCRUM and XP methodologies
Key Skills: DLT, Blockchain, API, SCRUM, Hyperledger, Scala, CORDA
Princeton IT Services provides full-service, end-to-end, dedicated IT Staffing Service specializing in full-time & contract staff that can work on-site, off-site, and off-shore to support any business, big or small.
Job Seekers benefit from our experience of talent matched placement ensuring the right fit for your skills and you career goals. We are committed to getting you in the right postion to fit your professional experience so you can grow and thrive in your new position.
Princeton IT Services offers a hassle-free staffing experience that allows employers to focus on running a successful business while leaving the challenging process of hiring IT professionals to our team of experienced recruiters.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org