princetonits Princeton IT Services, Inc.
Technology That Works!
We are looking for an Auditor for our client – a leading company in energy sector! Please find below the job details:
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Job Length: 24 months
Position Type: Contract
The position will be part of the Delivery Projects & Construction (DP&C) QA/QC function that will assess/audit compliance with company and DP&C procedures, processes, systems, etc. as well as other business internal controls. The individual will lead and conduct operational and financial related assessments/audits and compliance reviews, special projects as needed, and assist in facilitating internal and external audits (Internal Audit Services, Environmental, Health & Safety, Utility Assurance & Compliance, D&T, FERC, NERC, BPU, etc.) within DP&C.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting
- Five to seven years accounting experience (preferably in large sized firm)
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver’s license is also required
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office applications and data extraction software
- Knowledge of SAP Security and FI/CO and MM modules
- Preferred skill: MBA in Finance or significant progress towards or completion of certification (CPA, CIA, or CISA or parts passed)
- Preparing the audit program, scope, and objectives
- Conducting the field work
- Conducting meetings to review observations with client
- Preparing reports containing audit observations with recommendations
- Position requires the individual to apply working knowledge of GAAP and GAAS for Business Controls and meet management’s expectations for effective internal business controls
Key Skills: GAAP, GAAS, Accounting, CPA
Princeton IT Services
212-507-9352 Ext:401 | www.princetonits.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com