Q:When is WWDC?
Siri: WWDC will take place from June 13 through June 17, 2016 in San Francisco.
Yes, The next WWDC is here. Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), is a conference held annually by Apple Inc., where apple launches their new operating systems.
There are various rumours cycling the internet about how the next iPhone will be. Last month Apple CEO, Tim Cook said that the new iPhone will have things that we can’t live without. Well, fingers crossed. This blog tries to compile all the rumours to give you the best possible changes most likely in the new upcoming iPhone – 2016.
- The new iPhones will be launched in two variants and is most likely to be called the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus. Both will come with in-built iOS 10. Some leaked designs show that the new iPhone won’t basically change much on the outside. However, there will be a major leap inside. The processor is most likely to be boosted to A9X or A10, accompanied with an increase in RAM and battery efficiency. The camera module is also likely to be improved.
- Both the iPhone 7 variants will look similar to their previous generation (iPhone 6S) and will retain that rounded design. The antenna bands (the white lines on the back of Phone 6S) however, will move from the back panel to the side horizontal mid-section.
- There will be NO headphone jack. Apple is most likely to introduce bluetooth headphones for the new iPhones.
- The iPhone 7 plus will boost a 5.5 inch display and have a dual lens camera protruding the back panel. This means that there will be two camera lenses which may help in capturing slow-mo videos or even 3D images. The dual lens may be exclusive only to the costlier iPhone 7 Plus model only, while the iPhone 7 will retain the single lens camera.
- The most basic iPhone will come with 32GB internal storage. (no more 16GB iPhones)
- Siri will get even better. Now it will be able to answer a stacked request, and also use 3rd party partners to get all informations.
Excited for the next WWDC? You are also invited. Below is a copy the official invitation.