[fusion_text]To be able to consume a WCF service, it needs to be hosted.
There are multiple options to host a WCF service, and all of them comes with various advantages and disadvantages.
Available hosting options are as follows.
· Easy Debugging
· Supports all bindings and protocols
· Easy control of lifetime of the service using the ServiceHost class
· Does not support message based activation like in IIS
· Generally used only in development and demonstration phase.
· Can be configured to restart and recover automatically hen failure occurs
· Difficult to debug, as the host process must be attached to debug.
· Supports automatic message based activation
· Automatic process recycling, helps to restart the service when it is not healthy
· Supports all types of bindings