Primarily focusing on frontend development, the Java UI Developer will be responsible for building and managing software solutions for various projects.
This role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise in web development, especially in developing HTML, CSS and Object oriented JS. You will be required to provide estimates for tasks, follow technology best practices, participate and adhere to Technical Design Review Process, Performance metrics/scalability, support integration and release planning activities in addition to being available to triage production issues.
• BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
• Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond just prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.
• Experience writing semantic markup using HTML 4/5, XHTML. Experience converting PSDs to HTML pages following all design annotations.
• Extensive experience in building widgets using object oriented java script, JQuery, bootstrap and other similar frameworks.
• Experience working with XML, JSON and other data formats. Experience working with XSL, Smarty, Velocity and other template engines.
• Extensive experience styling web applications using CSS 2/3. Experience in SASS, LESS is a plus.
• Experience building asynchronous one page web applications using Ajax, CORS.
• This is not a web designer position. Photoshop and prototyping skills are just a plus.
• Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites
• Experience developing enterprise web applications, primarily focusing on the user interface
• Play a leading role in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful enterprise level systems
• Expertise in all facets of web development mostly on front end technologies.