1) Understanding client need through Job description & full Recruitment cycle.
2) Screening resumes, shortlisting candidates with proper rate negotiation to ensure that they meet clients requirement.
3) Analyze, define and refine requirements
4) Involve in diversified functions of sourcing and entire recruitment
5) Source candidates from internet call lists, user groups, corporate databases, web pages, and job boards.
6) Recruitment of Passive Candidates, Headhunting, Salary Negotiation, Profile Mapping, Referral Generation.
7) Maintain and update status of all ongoing positions (status of interviews, candidates short listed for various rounds etc.) in MIS.
8) Develop and maintain a constant flow of high quality candidates.
9) Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills
READY TO WORK IN NIGHT SHIFT (US Shift- 6:30pm to 2:30 am)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Shortlisting, Screening, Recruitment, Information Technology, Headhunting, Salary Negotiation, Profile Mapping, Referral Generation.
Graduate (Any Specialization) or PGDM/ BBA/MBA (HR preferable)