- Expert level skills in Oracle Database Administration – Oracle 10g/11g
- Experience working on Unix/Linux Environments
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c
- Experience managing Oracle RAC, ASM, GoldenGate, Data Guard and RMAN.
- Certifications: Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) or similar
- Experience with Oracle Upgrade/Patching.
- Performance tuning, backups and recovery.
- Experience in writing Shell scripts and SQL Scripts to automate maintenance tasks.
- Install, configure and upgrade Oracle eBusiness Suite (eBS) version 12.2 and related products
- Coordinating and applying Oracle patches
- Perform and maintain Backup and recovery processes
- System Monitoring, and Tuning
- Active Capacity Planning and management
- Coordination with Oracle, DISA, data center support team and other Technical Architecture and Operations team
- Supporting database issues in production, including on-call support as needed
- Supporting application development and performance test teams on Oracle-related topics and issues
- Ownership of database environment design and implementation for development and test databases
Database Administration, Oracle DBA, oracle database administrator, rac, oracle database admin, oracle administrator, MS SQL, SQL Server DBA, Linux, OEM, ASM, GoldenGate, Data Guard, RMAN, design, installation configuration, testing, migration and implementation
Salary: 5,00,000-6,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Application Development / Application Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing