This position is for a highly motivated individual who will be the development lead setting technology direction for an agile development team leveraging Java/J2EE/Java Scripting UI Framework technologies. Candidate will be pivotal in on-going development of existing and new web based applications and support.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a small startup-type environment, be passionate about new technology, and have strength of conviction
- Love, Live and breathe Java UI Development
- Be familiar with and support Agile development practices, and will not depend on others to tell him/her what to do
- Want to own a large slice of the software development lifecycle, from inception to build, deployment, test and user demos
- Believe that code quality is everyone’s job, not something you throw over the fence at QA
- Want to work with really good technologists, and is not afraid of experimenting new technologies.
- Design and development of effective web based applications and web services
- Understand/apply reusable code design to leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality.
- Design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Creates and maintains documentation for the application.
- Ability to monitor and analyze application performance issues
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Provide production support and issue triage for products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related educational experience, or related professional experience
- Forward-thinking with keen interest in latest trends and emerging technologies on the web
- 2+ years of hands-on UI development experience using the latest in HTML5, CSS3 , and Responsive Web design
- 2+ years’ experience in J2EE development environment using Eclipse or similar IDE.
- 2 + years’ experience with one of the Java scripting UI technologies such as AngularJS or NodeJS or EmberJS or Vaadin
- 1 + years’ experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, Protractor)
- Proficient in OOD and Implementation, Design Patterns
- Proficient in Bootstrap or Foundation frameworks
Salary: 5,00,000-6,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Application Development / Application Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: UI Developer