- Strong Expertise with Java language, Java script and mainstream technologies in Java ecosystem, such as Spring Framework, Apache Projects, etc
- Must have experience working on IntelliJ, perforce or Git, JUnit, TestNG.
- Experience in developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications.
- Experience in JSP, JSF, Struts
- Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST services.
- Good understanding of SQL/relational database
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum Software Development Methodologies.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork.
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test driven development.
- Work cross-functionally with various extended teams: product management, designers, QA, customer support and other business drivers to deliver product features and to address critical customer issues.
Salary: 5,00,000-6,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Application Development / Application Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
Work Exp: 2-6 years